Our clinicians provide private, outpatient speech therapy services to adults in Maryland and Virginia who have speech, language, cognitive, voice and swallowing disorders.
We design high-quality, research-based treatment plans that are customized for each of our clients. Individual treatment and home exercise plans are developed with your personal goals in mind, in order to promote brain healing, reduce social isolation, and improve overall function and life participation.
Jessica Parker, M.A., CCC-SLP
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Over 17 years of clinical experience working with adults with neurogenic (brain-related) speech, language and cognitive disorders
- Certified by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Speech-Language Pathologists
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- LSVT LOUD® Certified
- Certified Dementia Practitioner®
- Certified Lingraphica Technology Specialist
"I am a speech therapist, and have been so impressed with the way that Jessica has worked with my father. She is caring, empathetic and understanding, and also takes the time to listen to his personal goals to provide meaningful and patient-centered therapy for my dad."