I provide private, outpatient speech therapy services to adults in Maryland who have speech, language and cognitive disorders.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, my physical office is currently closed for in-person treatment. I am continuing to provide high-quality, effective treatment via virtual, telehealth, appointments.
I create personalized treatment and home exercise plans for each client, supported by current scientific research.
The focus of my practice is to promote brain healing to improve my clients’ communication and thinking skills, so they can achieve their life’s goals!
- Over 15 years of clinical experience working with adults with neurogenic (brain-related) speech, language and cognitive disorders
- Certified by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Speech-Language Pathologists
- LSVT LOUD® Certified
- Certified Dementia Practitioner®
- Certified Lingraphica Technology Specialist